Age: 4 - 5 year old
Level: Beginner - Skaters must have taken our previous program or lessons with us.
Class Size: 4 skaters max (Minimum of 3 skaters are needed to run this course).
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed. If you don't have equipment, please contact email@example.com
3. Water bottle.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Make up class: No make up day is available when a skater misses a class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
4. $20 Registration Fee is included in the tuition. The Registration Fee is NOT transferable or creditable.
Parents/Caregiver: Please wait in the car during the class. Giving space to your child with the instructor will help your skater to focus on the instructions better. This will also help build trust between skaters and instructors.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on Jan 7th, 2022)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured
3. If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will
be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back
if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry
has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this
Oct 29, 2022