Period:Jun 24, 2022 - Jun 24, 2022
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Our Yin, Pin and Sound Experience is specifically for those who are stressed, wanting to relax and get better sleep. Through the use of these 3 powerful modalities, we start to induce your body into a trance like state, to help you calm down your nervous system.
With our busy lives, we spend most of our day in the state of “yang”. To maintain a state of long-lasting health we need to balance our “yang” life by bringing in more “yin”. This multi-sensory event will allow you to rest deeply in a state of “yin” to allow our body, mind and soul to return back to their nature state of equilibrium.
Unlike other Yin & Pin events, we will be fusing powerful sounds and vibrations of Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls and Tuning Forks with Yin Yoga and Acupuncture.
Your journey will include:
• An educational talk on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles and how they can help you find balance
• Qi Gong
• Breathing practices
• Relaxing Yin body poses
• Vibrational acupuncture using Tuning Forks and Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls
• Gentle Acupuncture using needles (alternatives available)
• Ear seeds to take home with you
Join Dr Cassandra Young, our very own Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and holistic health enthusiast, and Jaçlyn Keoh our Yin Yoga, Wellness Practitioner and Traditional Chinese Medicine Student, for a soulful journey to finding balance and harmony.
Together, they will bring you a powerful and lifechanging experience to clear blockages and encourage the smooth flow of qi in the body.
Come alone or let us know if you're coming with a friend so you can enjoy a pod together for a beautiful shared experience.
What to wear and bring
Wear comfortable clothing
A thick warm blanket to cover yourself
A single or queen sized flat sheet to lay on, on top of our beds provided (beds are 200 cm x 80 cm)
- A hand towel to place over the bolster
- A water bottle
- Thick warm socks - this is highly recommended
Anything else that will make you more comfortable
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to allow plenty of time to get settled in as doors will shut strictly on time
Due to limited available spots, ticket costs are non-refundable but are transferrable to others for the same event
cancel via the Mirosuna app or tell us in advanced if you cannot
make the event as soon as you are able
- We are operating in line with the VICTORIAN ROADMAP and will continue to follow Government Direction to maintain COVID Safety with measures including social distancing, square meter capacity rules and vaccination status. Find out the latest details HERE.