Period:Jul 31, 2022 - Jul 31, 2022
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
- A solid understanding of intermediate skills including same side wrap (catchers) and opposite side wraps (cross catchers), hip key, s-wrap, and various footlocks.
- Endurance to stay in the air for 3 to 5 min at a time
- Solid Inverts and Windmill Hip Keys in the air (can achieve consistently throughout the workshop)
If we do not receive your attendance confirmation by Tuesday before the class start date, your spot will be given to someone on the waitlist and you may lose your class credit.
- Proof of Vaccination. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 650.489.6573 with an image of your COVID vaccination digital pass - Get your digital pass by going to: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
- All new students (or their parent/guardian) must sign this additional waiver and our Covid agreement. You can reply to this email with signed documents OR bring to studio
- Arrive on time - come at least 15 minutes before class starts
NO METAL POLICY.
- Remove all jewelry. Anything that cannot be removed must be covered with band-aids.
- NO ZIPPERS PLEASE! Wear clothing without metal parts e.g. zippers or belts, as it may cause damage to your equipment-especially in aerial silks. Additionally, they can get stuck and cause injuries.
Check in process - Arrive 15 minutes before start of class
- Upon entering the Impact, wash your hands before stepping onto the floor and after your class.
- Both garage doors will be opened during all classes to encourage natural air ventilation.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available throughout the studio and at check-in.
- To keep our floors as clean as possible, shoes will no longer be allowed on the studio floor.
- Our instructors will coach using verbal, hands-on cues and demonstration