Period:Jul 24, 2022 - Jul 24, 2022
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Whether you’re six days postpartum or six years, this is the workshop for you. In Postnatal Reset, you'll find space to breathe, be, and move, honoring your body where it is and as it is. New motherhood can be exciting, exhausting, overwhelming, and joyous: come connect to others who are on the same journey as you. In this workshop, we'll explore spaciousness and silence, and we'll move in ways that are safe and strengthening. New moms and birth parents can expect to
- learn ways to modify yoga poses for common postpartum issues
- practice safely building core strength
- reconnect to your body in a loving way, in a judgment-free space
- find relief for upper-body tightness and stiffness
- self-nurture and nourish, leaving the workshop feeling renewed
You’ll leave with a resources
handout that includes movements you can do on your own at home. $35
in advance, $40 day of. If price is a barrier to your
attending, contact us at email@example.com.
Currently, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required to enter the studios. Masks are optional for participants, but the instructor of this class will wear a mask.