This agreement is made between Starseed Yoga (The West End Yoga Company, LLC) referred
to as Studio, and the ________________________ referred to as Venue according to the terms and conditions set forth on _____________(date) for the following:
Workshop Event Name:
Workshop Event Date(s) and Time(s):
Address of Business:
The West End Yoga Co, LLC dba ‘Starseed Yoga’
5748 N Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48187
Venue Workshop Event Logistics:
- Venue agrees to provide enough space and before/after preparation of Workshop Event as agreed upon.
- Audio equipment provided by Venue.
Studio Workshop Event Logistics:
- Studio will provide Contractor selected from an approved list of Teachers who have an existing Independent Contractor Agreement with Studio.
- Studio Contractor shall be present for 15 minutes prior to the start of each class and up to 15 minutes after the end of each class.
- Studio will provide up to twenty (20) yoga mats. If additional props are needed, Venue agrees to communicate at least three (3) days prior to the date of the Workshop Event.
Venue agrees to pay the Studio according to the following schedule:
- $10 per attendee, with a minimum of three (3) attendees for the Workshop Event to take place on the date indicated above.
- Invoice for Services performed within a month will be created for Venue by Studio. The Due Date of the invoice will be 30 days after each Billing Date. Payment for services will be made by cash, check, or charge from Venue’s financial institution, to the address shown in this agreement, or via the Studio payment processor.
- Should Venue fail to pay Studio any part of the compensation set forth in this agreement on the date due, Studio, at its option, may terminate this agreement immediately if the failure is not remedied by Venue within 15 days from the date payment is due.