While most hats are made using virgin plastic, every possible plastic component of this hat — from the curved bill to the mesh backing, patch, and intricate stitching — is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. The fabric covering is made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton. Every hat purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines.
- Curved hat bill interior made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Mesh backing made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Trims and patches made from 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric components made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Adjustable sliding buckle ensures a comfortable fit for all sizes
- Easily attaches to your backpack, purse, or belt loop
WATER BOTTLE: Did you know that just one reusable bottle eliminates waste from an average of 345 single-use plastic bottles? Our double-walled, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel reusable bottle can be used for hot or cold beverages, which makes it an easy swap for harmful single-use items like plastic water bottles and styrofoam coffee cups. Now featuring our “One pound at a time” mantra, this bottle is your daily reminder that small acts really do add up! Of course, every bottle purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines.