Multivitamin “paks” were extremely popular with bodybuilders and powerlifters during the 1970s and 80s. They typically consisted of a box containing a month’s supply of packets (“paks”), each carrying a single day’s worth of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. First released in 1970, Super Pak is the world’s longest-selling multivitamin pak. We’re confident that no other formula will do more for the hard-training athlete.
- Many brands will ask their contract manufacturer for an “off-the-shelf” multivitamin formula and box it up and label it as if it were their own. Not Beverly, and not Super Pak. We custom-made this formula to satisfy the needs of natural bodybuilders and other athletes who train hard 6 or 7 days a week, sometimes even twice a day. You won’t find it anywhere else.
- It’s like 24-hour fertilizer for your body: Super Pak supports an athlete’s energy, performance and vitality by feeding his or her cells and tissues high levels of essential vitamins and minerals, plus many other nutritional ingredients, for an entire day.
- Don’t let anyone fool you into believing you can get the same doses of nutrients provided by Super Pak with a formula based on taking one, two or three tablets daily. It’s just not possible.
- Easy breezy: Instead of having to buy several different vitamin and mineral supplements, Super Pak gives you everything you need for the day sealed inside a protective packet that you can take wherever you go.
- How does vitamin E equivalent to 10 cups whole almonds, vitamin D equivalent to 6 cups milk, manganese equivalent to 2 cups wild blueberries and chromium equivalent to 9 cups broccoli sound? And that’s just the short list.