By purchasing this course you agree you agree to the Terms and Conditons including meeting the course prerequisite requirements. For prerequisites, course dates, and more info return to PPF.
Terms and Conditions
Your space in the course is confirmed upon acceptance of the Enrolment Form by Premium Pilates and Fitness™ and once payment is received. Space is limited and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that once your payment and confirmation of your spot in the course have been made, there are no refunds. If the applicant is not accepted into the course the payment will be returned. In exceptional circumstances, a student may apply to reschedule a course to a later date and the payment will be transferred to the rescheduled course fee. A student must reschedule the course within 12 months of the date of enrolment.
I accept the Terms and Conditions stated in this form as well as the following:
I accept that I must fulfil the course pre-requisites prior to the course start date commencing, these being the following:
- Complete the Premium Pilates
Anatomy Course or be in the process
of completing this course, if you have not fulfilled the Anatomy
- Complete the theory component of the course (approximately 16 hours), which will be send to the student after payment.
- I accept that I must attend 100% of the training days, in addition to passing each of their assessment pieces, to pass this course.
- I have disclosed all details of injuries, heath conditions and/or pain, previous and current to Premium Pilates and Fitness™.
- I have been truthful and honest with all my answers.
- I have read and understand all the Policies and Procedures for Premium Pilates and Fitness™ Introduction to Pilates and Beginner Matwork course set out in the Premium Pilates and Fitness™ website and agree that these are conditions of my contract with Premium Pilates and Fitness™, breach of which may result in dismissal from the course without refund of fees.