A digital download of the self assessment checklists for Ballet, Level 1, by Move Through Life Dance Studio, designed especially for adult dancers.
An outline of what you need to know and be able to do to progress into our Level 2 Ballet class. It will also give you a good grounding to go into any ongoing beginner ballet class and hold your own.
- positions of arms and feet, and directions of limbs and movement, and body facing
- exercises at the barre and in the centre
- key elements of technique, rhythm and musicality, memory, and safe dance practice
Who it is for
- Anyone who is participating in or completed our Introduction to Ballet course
- Any beginner adult dancer who wants to know what is covered in our Introduction to Ballet course
- Any beginner adult dancer, no matter where you take class, who wants to be in control of their own learning and progress
- 11 pages
- Full colour
- Available as a full colour PDF (843KB)
Complimentary for all Silver, Gold or Platinum members of Move Through Life Dance Studio