Chiaro! Corso di italiano
Chiaro! is an Italian language course divided into three levels (A1, A2 and B1) which aims to develop students' ability to learn and communicate right away.
Thanks to an extremely gradual progression, easy-to-understand didactic objectives and a regular structure, it is also suitable for students who have never learned a foreign language.
Chiaro! is a project approved by the scientific committee of PLIDA - Dante Alighieri Society.
This updated edition of Chiaro! A1 presents a renewed graphic layout and contains some new features:
- the video course, which follows the grammatical progression and the themes of the units of the book
- the video activity page at the end of each unit
- new photos on the introductory pages of the units
- some completely new cultural pages (section Cultures in comparison).
Chiaro! A1 is the first volume of the course and includes: a student book with a workbook with:
10 didactic units
10 cards for reflection and intercultural work
10 portfolios for self-assessment and the development of learning strategies
10 chapters of exercises
10 phonics cards 3 review units and 3 self-assessment
tests a systematic grammar
On the WEB AREA, the following are available for free:
- video course (streaming)
- mp3 listening to the student's book and the exercise book
- interactive exercises and quizzes, portfolio cards
for self-assessment, glossaries (in English, German, French,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish),
extra activities, games and the Portfolio for self-assessment and the development of learning strategies.