Period:Oct 14, 2023 - Oct 29, 2023
Number of Sessions:2
Days of week
2 hours talk In Person $60 Sunday October 29, 2pm-4pm New Moon *NOTICE* This event has been rescheduled from October 14th to October 29th. Please ignore the October 14th offering, click “enroll now”!
- Shared root causes underlying many autoimmune, neurodegenerative and other chronic conditions, and shared solution that allopathic medicine isn't designed to offer.
- Affordable, accessible new medicine that regenerates health at cellular level, so the body will restore all systems and do what it's designed to do: Recover from illness.
- Stealth Infection is often the root of why the body can't go back to homeostasis: Epstein Barr virus, Lyme, Mercury & Mold Toxicity. Covid reactivates dormant infections so we see a surge in autoimmune and neurological illness.
- Simplified, sensible lifestyle choices beyond fad diets. Reverse inflammation and reset the gut biome with one simple trick.
- Emotional Resilience in the complex PTSD process, that comes with any chronic health challenge
Paikea is an acupuncturist, regenerative medicine practitioner, and wild foods educator. Her Engineering degrees and medical fellowship training have equipped her with advanced knowledge and tools, and her compassion makes her an effective healer too. However, to be fully alive and fully healed, Paikea believes we modern people require two things: 1) Intimacy with the natural world. 2) Intimacy with “inner wilderness” - meaning to study the childhood, societal, and ancestral trauma that we all carry, and recover wholeness within oneself. Moreover, the time of lone wolf is over, we develop wholeness with a village, enmeshed within the large Web of Life. So Paikea organizes Earthskills gatherings, practices acupuncture with the latest regenerative medicine. And she is teaching, learning and healing with the community, to stay happy and fully alive, to walk the Earth like our good ancestors did.