Period:Nov 7, 2023 - Nov 7, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Join Ashley (qualified baby yoga instructor & Kalimukti
owner) for a Baby & Me Yoga Workshop.
A deeply relaxing and nourishing workshop, which includes...
- yoga (for baby & for you)
- a sound bath
- a meditation
- pranayama practice
- pelvic floor practice
Plus a cold pressed juice, hot drink and snack to help keep you refueled.
- Settle in over a hydrating cold pressed juice and tea/coffee
- Begin with a gentle yoga practice for baby - movements to promote sleep, digestion, connection and relaxation
- Followed by tension alleviating stretches for you - to enhance flexibility & promote relaxation
- Moving into some breath practice and pelvic floor work
After a break
- We will prop up with bolsters and blankets for a deeply restful meditation practice
- Finishing with a sound bath meditation - flow chime and individual hand percussion eggs
- Alleviate any tension in the body
- Enhance emotional bonding
- Aid in sensory and motor development
- Reduce stress and calm baby to promote better sleep
- Aid in digestion and alleviate discomfort related to gas or
We know there is enough to carry being a new mum, so we provide all the equipment in our beautiful oil infused studio space.
Suitable after the 4-6 week check up, up until crawling
Suitable after the 4-6 week check up, up until crawling.
Mini Workshop bookings are non-refundable.
Please advise the teacher before class begins if you have any injuries, considerations or concerns.
Mama and baby parking at Sand Street car park - buggy parking in the hallway of 2nd floor (there is lift access).