Period:Jan 13, 2024 - Jan 13, 2024
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Duration:Jan 13, 2024
Days of week:Sat
Time:2:00PM - 5:00PM
Location:That Yoga Place
Repeat every:1 week(s)
This workshop is an invitation for you to step into life beyond your yoga practice.
Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient wisdom which offers profound concepts on how to live a fulfilled, healthy life and become more radiant from the inside out. Incorporating eating for your Dosha (=Elemental Composition of your body,digestive system, nervous system), daily rituals and seasonal practices.
Highlights of this Course:
* The effects of the current (VATA) autumn season on our wellbeing and lifestyle.
* Exploring RITUCHARYA & the elemental theory (five elements) and how it relates to our doshas, so we can live our best life.
* Completing a personalized dosha test (if you already know your dosha we will look into your current state of AMA (-accumulation)
* Discussing how each dosha is affected by seasonal changes
* Exploring DINACHARYA (your daily morning routine/rituals)
* What is the Ayurvedic daily clock?
The session will start and close with a short meditation practice to ground and create a sacred circle for the time we will spend together.
No prerequisite required. However if you have attended previous Ayurveda workshops your understanding of the studied material will be richer, same goes for yoga teachers who had a brief exploration of Ayurveda during their teacher training time.
Looking forward to welcoming you all into the magic of Ayurveda this November!
Handouts will be provided in class and suggested literature for the course - one week in advance.