Purchase Option type:Membership
Attendance Restriction:24 session per 3 month(s)s
Access to Sessions:
The Ultimate Summer Accountability Challenge!
Join Brick-by-Brick Bootcamp for this 12-week Challenge as we Team Up to Trim Down.
Look, I get it! It's HARD to stay consistent in the summer. Vacations & kids & barbecues & pool time - OH MY!
Can I lovingly say to you, friend, STOP WITH THE EXCUSES.
Fitness is for LIFE - prioritizing your health should NOT be optional! For women especially, that means strength training consistently, challenging your muscles, & growing your confidence so you can stay active, mobile, & strong for many years to come.
Perks for this 12-week challenge include:
- A FREE nutrition consultation so we can talk about your needs & goals one-on-one
- KICK BUTT workouts that are always challenging, fun, & NEW so you don't dread coming to the gym
- An amazing support system of other women to encourage & inspire you when you feel like giving up
- CASH PRIZES for the team with the highest attendance percentage
- CASH PRIZES for the team with the most inches lost
Classes run June 5 - August 24 & you can use your sessions at any time during the 12-week period. Commit to 12, 24, or 36 classes. You'll be teamed up with another bootcamp participant to help each other stay accountable. The team with the highest percentage of classes attended wins! There will also be prizes for the team with the most inches lost.
Mondays at 5:30pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6pm
Wednesdays at 6am
Join Brick-by-Brick Bootcamp this summer & commit to yourself & your health!
Brick-by-Brick is the premier women-only boot camp in Wichita designed to:
– Provide you with new and exciting workouts each week to keep you engaged and consistent
– Give you confidence in the gym by showing you proper form + technique so you can feel safe + make the most of your workouts
– Surround you with like-minded females on a similar journey so you can feel connected & supported in a community of go-getters
– Equip you with the knowledge & resources you need to finally lose the weight + keep it off for the rest of your life