Number of Sessions:0
Days of week
Who is this course for?
- Individuals new to Pilates
- Anyone needing to re-visit the Pilates principles
- A good general level of physical fitness is a basic requirement.
If you have never tried Pilates before this course is perfect for you.
It is designed to meet the needs of those new to Pilates, as well as those seeking to revisit their understanding of basic Pilates exercises and breathing techniques.
- Learning to isolate & activate muscles and control abdominals.
- Learning neutral spine and stabilisation of pelvis.
- Learning lateral breathing used for Pilates.
- Learning how to set up and align for each Pilates exercise.
- Learning how to create muscle memory to engage specific muscle groups for each exercise.
Clarissa will teach you the foundations for a safe, fun and rewarding Pilates practise.
We have a 12 space car park available for customer use on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are no spaces available, alternative parking can be found at:
Shalford Car Park (next to the Scout Hut) – 0.4 miles, 9 minute walk.
Shalford Park Car Park (in Shalford Park) – 0.5 miles, 10 minute walk
Shalford Train Station Car Park – 0.5 miles, 10 minute walk
There is also on-street parking available in various local roads, including near St. Mary’s Church.
Our nearest bus stop is St. Mary’s Church in Shalford, which is 50 metres from the Studio.
Shalford Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the studio.
We have a secure bike rack that you are welcome to use and chain your bike to.
Please note any vehicles, bikes or other property left in our car park is left at your own risk.