Number of Sessions:0
Days of week
Want to take your Yoga practice a step further and revisit the poses you find most challenging to access? The Yoga Wall has its roots in Iyengar yoga and has evolved over time as a tool to enable practitioners to better access and understand postures (asanas).
While using the Yoga Wall, you will develop a greater understanding of your alignment, increase your strength, access more range of motion and work on spinal release and rejuvenation. You will be guided safely and gently into postures which will also focus on connecting with your breath to find space in your body and mind using the Yoga Wall as an anchor.
Who is this Workshop for?
Yoga Practitioners with 3 months+ experience looking to gain a
greater understanding of the alignment of postures.
Yoga Practitioners interested in using the Yoga Wall to stretch out
the spine and work against gravity to increase strength.
The Yoga Wall practice will deepen your understanding of the
postures we practise every day.
The course is strictly limited to 8 online attendees to ensure
plenty of individual attention and opportunities to ask questions
and seek modifications.
- Come with a sense of fun and a leave feeling 2 inches taller!
Please note that once made, Event bookings (workshops, courses and trainings) cannot be cancelled or refunded for any reason unless the Event itself is cancelled. Please ensure you use this pass to reserve your space in the Event. You will receive a separate booking email, confirming your space is reserved. Please ensure if booking more than one space you enrol all participants.
Joining a virtual class: please log on 10 minutes before the start of class to ensure a safe & harmonious experience for all.
- Ensure you have your Wellness Living login details at hand before joining the class.
- Please mute your microphone when you join the class and stay muted for the duration - this ensures there are no unwanted distractions for teachers and participants alike.
- Please pin the Teacher in your Zoom application to get the best experience. Tap the Host or Participant's name and then tap Pin or Spotlight Video.
- If you do not wish to be seen by other participants, please turn off your video, this will not stop you from seeing the studio and the teacher!
- Your teacher will do a sound check at the start of class - please give them a big thumbs up so they know you can hear them!
- By joining a streamed class you are accepting responsibility for having a good general level of physical fitness. If in doubt, please seek medical advice from your GP.