Period:Nov 25, 2023 - Nov 25, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
3 Hour Relax and Restore: Yin Yoga Meditation Workshop with Denise Marlow
In this three hour workshop we will begin with guided meditation, then explore Myofascial release using foam rollers and other techniques to remove tightness and tension. We will follow with a 90 minute yin yoga class then complete our time together with 30minutes of yoga nidra.
There will be time after for tea/coffee and cake at the end.
The day before the workshop you will be sent an online workshop factsheet with plenty of information about what Yin is, how we practice and much more.
Please note that once made, Event bookings (workshops, courses and trainings) cannot be cancelled or refunded for any reason unless the Event itself is cancelled. Please ensure you use this pass to reserve your space in the Event. You will receive a separate booking email, confirming your space is reserved. Please ensure if booking more than one space you enrol all participants.
If you have any injuries or medical conditions please inform email@example.com and they will pass it onto the teacher.
Joining a virtual class: please log on 10 minutes before the start of class to ensure a safe & harmonious experience for all.
- Ensure you have your Wellness Living login details at hand before joining the class.
- Please mute your microphone when you join the class and stay muted for the duration - this ensures there are no unwanted distractions for teachers and participants alike.
- Please pin the Teacher in your Zoom application to get the best experience. Tap the Host or Participant's name and then tap Pin or Spotlight Video.
- If you do not wish to be seen by other participants, please turn off your video, this will not stop you from seeing the studio and the teacher!
- Your teacher will do a sound check at the start of class - please give them a big thumbs up so they know you can hear them!
- By joining a streamed class you are accepting responsibility for having a good general level of physical fitness. If in doubt, please seek medical advice from your GP.