Period:Apr 23, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Duration:Apr 23, 2023
Days of week:Sun
Time:6:00PM - 7:30PM
Repeat every:1 week
Plants have the intelligence of the earth within them; and are healers of the mind, body, spirit and soul. Cacao is one of these powerful plants! When we combine the intelligence and healing properties of cacao with sacred ceremony and lifeforce breathwork (pranayama), we create a very potent medicine!
We invite you to be a part of the medicinal healing power of cacao in sacred ceremony. Each participant of this circle will have their own magical experience which can be transformational! The ceremony will include breathwork, gentle movement, and share in drinking pure cacao from the mountains of Costa Rica. Cacao is an abundant superfood with numerous health properties when kept in raw form. Some of the many benefits from cacao are:
-It is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that create better circulation.
-Improves oxygen to the brain allowing for better clarity.
-Dilates the veins and reduces blood pressure; expands the heart, and increases awareness.
-Improves mood with its flavonoids, increasing serotonin and producing anandamide, creating a feeling of unconditional love.
Please fast for 2-hours before this event, and bring water with you. If you have a yoga mat, please bring one.
This sacred cacao ceremony will be a 1 1/2 hour journey for your soul! We will be including an optional additional 30-minutes at the end for anyone who wants to stay and share their thoughts and experience.
- This is an in person event located at our wellness center in Branchburg, NJ
- We are located at the intersection of Lamington Road and Route
28 in BRANCHBURG (GPS might show as
- Our parking lot entrance is located across the street from Willie McBrides restaurant, on Rt 28.
- The main entrance is at the BACK of the building.
- If you need to cancel your class registration, please do so at least 24 hours in advance
- Fast 2-hours before the event, and bring water with you.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one.