Period:Jun 7, 2023 - Jun 7, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Duration:Jun 07, 2023
Days of week:Wed
Time:9:15AM - 2:45PM
Location:Vicki Tree Yoga & Wellness
Repeat every:1 week
Are you looking to move (at your pace), sweat n sculpt (at your pace) and then CHILL?
If yes, this is for you. We will hike to hit the legs, hit upper body with some sculpt & core, eat a healthy energizing lunch, Workshop “Fuel For Body”by local Naturopathic Doctor, gentle unwind with a deep release yoga class (back and hip focus) and finally bask in STILLNESS of restorative BLISS.
Worried about your level. Don’t. Everything is designed to go at your own pace.
All ages. All genders. LET’S GET SWEATING!
DATE: Wed June 7th, 2023
TIME: 9:30 – 3:00pm
LOCATION: Vicki Tree at 3626 Line 5 North, Horseshoe Valley
- Morning Hike or Run Deep In Woods (1.25hrs)
- Nutrition Break
- Upper Body Sculpt Fitness Class (50 min)
- Healthy Lunch (see menu below)
- Workshop/Discussion “Fuel Your Body” by Jody Snider (Naturopathic Doctor)
- Deep Release Stretch & Restore Yoga
INVESTMENT: $160 +hst
HEALTHY LUNCH: (tenative choices below)
This will be catered By Oro-Medonte Kitchen (Melina Sue). The healthy lunch includes a snack, beverage, lunch box (choose your option) & light dessert.
Healthy Snack: (inbetween hike and sculpt - energy ball from assortment below)
- Double Chocolate
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Cranberry Coconut
- Made with Almond Butter, Oates, Dates, Ground Flax Seeds as base and flavours on top.
Lunch Box: Served in an environmentally friendly box with wood utensils, the box acting as the plate. You choose in advance one of the following lunch box options. A form will be given for you to make your choice and at that time all ingredients will be shown on the form. For any allergies, please email ASAP so we can discuss.
- Roasted Chicken Pesto Wrap: Chopped roasted chicken with fresh pesto sauce with lettuce, tomatoes and red onions in a tortilla wrap. Spinach mandarin goat cheese salad with Balsamic dressing.
- Southwest Chicken Wrap: Pulled Chicken with Southwest sauce with black beans, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and shredded cheddar wrap. Edamame garden salad with colour peppers, red onions, shredded carrots in a citrus sesame dressing.
- Hummus Vegetable Wrap: Fresh lettuce, cucumbers, red onions, roasted red peppers, chickpeas wrapped with homemade tangy hummus. Spinach Mandarin goat cheese salad with balsamic dressing.
- Greek Veggie Wrap: Baby leafy greens with feta cheese, red onions, kalamata olives, tomatoes and cucumbers with a greek oregano sauce. Edamame salad with colour peppers, red onions, shredded carrots in a citrus sesame dressing.
Beverage: We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottles for all water needs. There will also be S. Pellegrino Essenza Flavoured Water included (Lemon zest, Blood orange blackberry and Dark morello cherry pomegranate)
Light Small Satisfying Dessert: Assorted homemade cookies which include; Butter Shortbread Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, Chocolate Dipped Toffee Bits Cookies, Almond Crescent Cookies, Raspberry Almond Thumbprint cookies.
Please bring water bottle, mat, change of clothes for day, sneakers and slip on shoes. One week before the event, we will send out an email with gentle reminders and any other information needed.
If there are any ALLERGIES or health concerns, please let us know immediatly via email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to contact us for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited and food/staff/set up is planned well in advance to accomodate the size of the group. It is for this reason that there is no refund for this event within 2 weeks of the event. Within 4 weeks of the event, you will recieve 50% back. Before 4 weeks, you will recieve the full amount back, minus a $25 admin fee. Thank you for your understanding.