Purchase Option type:Session Pass
Number of Sessions:10
Access to Sessions:
We offer a variety of meditations in classes that vary each week:
• Yoga Nidra Meditation– Also known as “yogic sleep”, one enters the alpha and theta state of awareness and experiences a deep state of relaxation. Scientific studies show that when one achieves this state through meditation, it reduces symptoms of depression and increases creative thinking. It also stimulates the production of melatonin, a hormone that reduces stress and boosts the immune system. Regular practice helps harmonize the nervous system, promoting better mental performance, focus and overall wellbeing.
• Mantra Meditation – This meditation uses mantra sound and word as the object of concentration. A mantra is an instrument of the mind that helps to free our thoughts and help calm the mind. Mantra chanting can be a great source of peace, relaxation, and joy.
• Mindfulness Meditation -This meditation involves using your senses and engaging your attention fully to your present moment experiences noticing how you feel about it with a non-judgmental acceptance. Mindfulness meditation helps to increase your awareness as you navigate current moment experiences with calm, kind and accepting attention. Mindfulness has many benefits- improves health and well-being, increases your connection to self, others, and brings calm and better focus.
• Chakra Balancing Meditation -
• Heart Centered Breath Meditation -
• Self-Inquiry -
• Loving Kindness Meditation -
• Compassion Meditation -
• Breath Meditation -
• Body Scan Meditation –
• Gratitude Meditation- A guided meditation with focus upon slowing down our thoughts and allowing gratitude to lead us to a state of calm, healing, and renewal, as a self-care treat for our minds and bodies
• Manifestation Meditation- This class helps you get clarity about what you bring forth in your life. This mediation will connect you to your heart center to help you gain clarity of what you want, set intensions by plant the seeds that you wish to grow and expand in your life.
• Visualization Meditation- This class uses a visualization process through mental imagery. You will be taken on a journey describing a peaceful place, healing process, or other guided images that will increase a state of relaxation, awareness, creativity and help bring peace in your life.