Period:Oct 6, 2023 - Oct 6, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
- Who are you beyond your social media profiles?
- What does it even mean to be your true self in the digital age?
- Are your selfies a reflection of your real self?
- How can you stand out by being yourself online?
- Is it time to break free from the 'perfect' online image?
- What's your authenticity story? Share it with us!
- Ready to build deeper connections online and offline?
- If you feel ready to discover your real self then join us to explore the power of being genuine in a digital world.
This is a workshop geared to cncourage teens to move beyond the superficial and explore their authentic selves in the digital age.
If you are unable to make it at the start time but would like to join then please feel free to join us.
Food and Refreshments will be served at the start of the workshop. Please indicate if you have any allergies.
Show up with an open mind and heart, this is a SAFE space.