Our Pilates GOLD classes are designed for the more 'mature' client!
With a strong focus on weight bearing exercise, balance, core strength, and general toning, these classes are perfect for the over 55s.
No previous Pilates experience necessary - just come along with a great attitude and a willingness to work hard!
Please note our cancellation policyrequires a minimum 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you don't provide this, unfortunately you will be charged the full class fee.
A few Covid-related house keeping rules to keep in mind please:
1. Please wait outside the studio (the door on the right), until the instructor opens the door for the class to begin. We ask that you don't arrive 'early' for your class, as we are trying to minimise the number of people inside at any one time.
2. Check in with the QR code on arrival. These can be found outside the front door, and at the back of every reformer.
3. Masks are required for all indoor exercise at the moment. You may take it off if you become short of breath.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive, and then wipe your hands thoroughly with a disposable wipe, before touching the reformer.
5. After your class, please wipe down your reformer with the wipes provided.
As always, please stay at home and do not attend bodyBEgood if any of the following apply to you:
- You are unwell, have a cough or cold/flu symptoms, or a temperature;
- You have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19 in the previous fortnight;
- You are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test;
- You, or another member of your household, have been asked to self isolate for 14 days.
Babies/children aged under 12 months can come along with you, but they need to stay in their pram or capsule at all times. Unfortunately we cannot have children aged 12 months and over at any of our sessions.
We thank you for helping us all to stay safe and well.