Pre & Postnatal classes at bodyBEgood - the perfect way to be strong and healthy throughout your pregnancy and beyond!
These classes are taught by our Physios, and use the Pilates Reformer, along with other small equipment and matwork.
Our Pre & Postnatal classes focus on core muscles, pelvic floor, breathing awareness, and general body strength. These classes also target the specific issues highlighted in your pre class assessment.
Please note you must have a a Prenatal Physio Assessment to attend whilst pregnant, and a Postnatal Physio Assessment to attend postnatally.
Please note our cancellation policyrequires a minimum 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you don't provide this, unfortunately you will be charged the full class fee.
A few Covid-related house keeping rules to keep in mind please:
1. Please wait outside the studio (the door on the right), until the Physio opens the door for the class to begin. We kindly ask that you don't arrive 'early' for your class, as we are trying to minimise the number of people inside at any one time.
2. Check in with the QR code on arrival. These can be found outside the front door, and at the back of every reformer.
3. Masks are required for all indoor exercise at the moment. You may take it off if you become short of breath.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive, and then wipe your hands thoroughly with a disposable wipe, before touching the reformer.
5. After your class, please wipe down your reformer with the wpies provided.
As always, please stay at home and do not attend bodyBEgood if any of the following apply to you:
- You are unwell, have a cough or cold/flu symptoms, or a temperature;
- You have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19 in the previous fortnight;
- You are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test;
- You, or another member of your household, have been asked to self isolate for 14 days.
Babies/children aged under 12 months can come along with you, but they need to stay in their pram or capsule at all times. Unfortunately we cannot have children aged 12 months and over at any of our sessions.
We thank you for helping us all to stay safe and well.