Join Tami Roberts to learn the Art of Assisting and Hands-On Adjustments.
This training is part of our 300RYT curriculum but is open to all students and teachers alike.
- Build more confidence as a teacher or assistant.
- Clarify your intention for assisting.
- Learn to fully support your students, peers and personal practice.
- Learn Bio-Mechanics to improve your creative skills and intuition.
- Discover the action principle of the postures: inner and outer rotation, pull, press, lift and express.
You will earn 20 hours of Yoga Alliance approved CEUs applicable towards your Johns Creek Yoga RYT300.
Friday: 6-9 pm/ Saturday and Sunday: 9-6pm
$350 per person.
Required Text: Yoga Adjustments: Philosophy, Principles and Techniques by Mark Stephens (available in studio or via Amazon)