Yin yoga, a practice that compliments the more active yoga styles, targets the connective tissue, joints and acupuncture meridians through long held passive postures blended with breath and body awareness. All Levels. Guided by a Yin Yoga Certified Teacher.
Prwganant? For Yin yoga please be sure to get clearance from your Doctor.
Beginners Series…Who should come?
- Beginners, of course!
- Students seeking to revisit the principal foundations
Yoga Gentle….Students who are seeking:
- To soften their practice
- To be gentle on joints (no arm strength postures or being on wrists and knees)
- Supported balancing
- To adapt the practice to accommodate physical constraints or limitations
Yoga Moderate… Students who:
- Are familiar with Pranayama, Alignment, Bandhas
- Desire upper-body strengthening
- Desire for prep-work for more advanced postures
- Appreciate learning modifications for postures
Yoga Seasoned…Students who are:
- Have a regular practice and like to explore deeper/playful options
- Are aware of their options and modifications
- Regularly incorporate Pranayama, Alignment, Bandhas
- These classes offer you to choose your own depth/softness. Some of these classes are GentleBody/GentleMind, Relax Yourself, Meditation, Deep Release, Yin Yoga. Of course, if your schedule doesn’t align with the level you seek, let your teacher know and we will be glad to assist you. Our teachers are all Yoga Alliance teachers and possess a professional (and friendly) skill-set to offer an enjoyable, attainable session.