Jumping® is a dynamic fitness training system, conducted on specially developed Jumping® PROFI trampolines. The basis of Jumping is a combination of fast and slow jumps, dynamic sprints and power elements in combination with balancing elements for perfect cardio training.
Jumping® has a favourable effect on the cardiovascular system, increases lung capacity and overall endurance.
Training on the trampolines enhances the complex strengthening of muscles throughout the body, and is thus suitable not only for all who are making an effort to find an effective weight reduction method or increase physical condition.
This type of fitness activity supports quick burning of fats, i.e. favourable weight loss and prevention of health complications, but is also suitable for convalescence after injury or in case of joint problems.
People who regularly take Jumping® exercises work longer, sleep better and feel more relaxed. Jumping® probably has a soothing effect on the nervous system. Thanks to the combination of entertaining exercise, motivating music and specific movements, you categorically experience an infusion of endorphins.
Jumping® is an ideal sport for shaping the body and has many inherent unique benefits, losing weight quickly as well as health benefits. Thanks to the soft fall into the trampoline netting, the joints are mainly spared.
1. This class is inside our studio (FIT HAPPENZ)
2. All purchases are non refundable and non transferrable.
3. Studio door will be locked at start of class time. Failure to arrive 10 minutes before class start time will result in reservation cancellation along and/or non entry into building. No exceptions will be made.
4. All purchases are final. No refunds or transfers available at this time.
By booking the class you agree to the following:
1. In the past 14 days, you have not been diagnosed or exposed to anyone with COVID-19
2. In the past 14 days, you have not shown any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
3. You agree to wear the mask for the duration of the fitness class and inside the studio at all times.