Strong Mums - our Physio-led Reformer class, for Postnatal women!
This 45 minute class is a brilliant progression from our Prenatal classes, and targets the most important areas of the Postnatal body.
There's a strong focus on safe abdominal work, pelvic floor, and building much needed strength in the upper body. This class is a 'next step' for Mums who are leaving that 4th trimester behind.
A Postnatal Physio Assessment at bodyBEgood is required before you can start in Strong Mums (even if you had a Prenatal assessment with us).
The physio will then advise you as to whether you should start in our combined "Pre & Postnatal" classes, or, if you are ready to join straight into our Postnatal "Strong Mums" classes. Please note - you must be at least 12 weeks Postnatal to attend this class.
Strong Mums classes are for Mums at least 12 weeks Postnatal
Please note our cancellation policyrequires a minimum 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you don't provide this, unfortunately you will be charged the full class fee.
A few Covid-related house keeping rules to keep in mind please:
1. Please wait outside the studio (the door on the right), until the instructor opens the door for the class to begin. We ask that you don't arrive 'early' for your class, as we are trying to minimise the number of people inside at any one time.
2. Check in with the QR code on arrival. These can be found outside the front door, and at the back of every reformer.
3. Masks are required for all indoor exercise at the moment. You may take it off if you become short of breath.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive, and then wipe your hands thoroughly with a disposable wipe, before touching the reformer.
5. After your class, please wipe down your reformer with the wipes provided.
As always, please stay at home and do not attend bodyBEgood if any of the following apply to you:
- You are unwell, have a cough or cold/flu symptoms, or a temperature;
- You have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19 in the previous fortnight;
- You are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test;
- You, or another member of your household, have been asked to self isolate for 14 days.
Babies/children aged under 12 months can come along with you, but they need to stay in their pram or capsule at all times. Unfortunately we cannot have children aged 12 months and over at any of our sessions.
We thank you for helping us all to stay safe and well.