Testimonial: I am learning to explore, change, and adapt my movements based on quality, not quantity, of repetitions. Less is more and IT WORKS!!!” -- Gail S.
April 11: Banish Your Back Pain
Freedom to Move, Freedom to Live
Does frequent or chronic back pain make your life feel miserable?
Does your back pain affect your ability to get in and out of the car?
- Are you intimate with your partner less frequently because of back pain?
- Do you say “No thanks” to social invitations more often than not?
- Are you missing out on fun activities you used to enjoy?
In this Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® workshop, you will easily FEEL the difference that mindful movement can bring to your daily life. You will learn easy, comfortable movements to relieve your back pain anytime, anywhere, so you can “get back” to living your amazing life.
Focus: Back/Spine - Freedom to move, freedom to live
- Say “Yes” to outings with friends
- Return to activities you used to enjoy
- Attend concerts, theatre, or sporting events without concern or pain
- Get in and out of car easily
- \Bend, reach, turn without pain in daily activities
Imagine. . .
- Being able to sit through an entire concert, play, or sporting event
- Getting in and out of your car without pain
- Saying “Yes!” to outings with friends
- Returning to intimacy with your partner so you can feel “frisky” and connected
Regular price: $50
Early bird special: $40 if registered online by April 9.
- Bottled water is available for purchase using the honor system. Please help the studio by bringing correct change.
- A light snack is provided.
- Wear layers or comfortable workout clothes that allow you to move freely.
- We supply yoga mats, props, and blankets.
- We have plenty of onside and curbside parking.
Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your workshop start time to settle in.By registering for this workshop, and acknowledge and understand that participation in this event does not give me the right to use FGNA service marks, and that only individuals who have received authorization from FGNA are allowed to use FGNA service marks, and to offer Functional Integration® lessons and Awareness Through Movement® lessons, or to practice the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education.