Yin Yoga is the perfect way to let go of tension stored in the body and calm the nervous system (which is something we could all definitely use these days!). The practice involves surrendering into poses and exploring them for longer periods of time resulting in a deeper, more meditative practice. Its still, quiet nature gives you time and space to be fully present in your mind and body, and to notice the subtle sensations and reactions in both. It also improves the natural range of motion in the joints and enhances the flow of prana (life force energy) in the tissues which ultimately supports the organs, immune system and emotional well-being.
Join E-RYT Ellen Dragonette for this special 90-minute practice of kindness, gratitude and self-compassion. Suitable for all levels.
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and email@example.com to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.