A Studio Pilates class is a brilliant way to target your specific goals, and to focus on areas of your body that you are keen to strengthen.
Studio Pilates classes are taught by our highly experienced Pilates Instructors, with a maximum of 4 clients per class.
In this 45 minute session, your instructor will provide you with a variety of individual exercises, on various pieces of equipment, to challenge and progress you as required.
An assessment is not compulsory prior to attending a Studio Pilates class, however we do have a detailed screening form that we ask you to fill out, at least 24 hours before your first Studio class. Please contact us via email to get the form sent to you.
Studio Pilates is best suited to those who do not have a current injury or illness. Therefore, you don't need an assessment prior to attending a Studio Pilates class.
We do have a screening assessment that we ask you to complete at least 24 hours prior to your FIRST Studio class. Please email us to get your copy of this assessment.
If you have a current injury or health concern, we strongly recommend that you first have an assessment with our physiotherapists, prior to enrolling in any classes.
Please note our cancellation policyrequires a minimum 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you don't provide this, unfortunately you will be charged the full class fee.
A few Covid-related house keeping rules to keep in mind please:
1. Please wait outside the studio (the door on the right), until the instructor opens the door for the class to begin. We ask that you don't arrive 'early' for your class, as we are trying to minimise the number of people inside at any one time.
2. Check in with the QR code on arrival. These can be found outside the front door, and at the back of every reformer.
3. Masks are required for all indoor exercise at the moment. You may take it off if you become short of breath.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive, and then wipe your hands thoroughly with a disposable wipe, before touching the reformer.
5. After your class, please wipe down your reformer with the wipes provided.
As always, please stay at home and do not attend bodyBEgood if any of the following apply to you:
- You are unwell, have a cough or cold/flu symptoms, or a temperature;
- You have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19 in the previous fortnight;
- You are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test;
- You, or another member of your household, have been asked to self isolate for 14 days.
Babies/children aged under 12 months can come along with you, but they need to stay in their pram or capsule at all times. Unfortunately we cannot have children aged 12 months and over at any of our sessions.
We thank you for helping us all to stay safe and well.