Yoga Teacher Training Masterclass
What is this?
- A virtual sample of yoga teacher training weekend - in essence an extended & jazzed up version of information sessions that we do at the studio
- This is free and will happen over Zoom.
- June 28th 09:30am to 12:30pm
- Tuition: Free (Pre-registration required)
- Location: Aham Yoga Virtual Zoom Studio
What's covered in the Yoga Teacher Training Masterclass?
- This is a virtual sample class of what a real yoga teacher training day looks like. You get to experience this first hand before signing up
- You'll move, breathe, meditate and participate in asana breakdown sections. You'll also be given a mini workbook to take home to enhance your learning from the session
- You'll be introduced to the most practical and fun aspects of yoga philosophy and you'll get a cheatsheet of how to practice this of your mat
- The best part...you'll get one on one attention with Arundhati. So you can bring us all of your questions (we mean ALL of it) and we'll unpack everything as much as we can:)
- We've got free bonuses for you if you sign up during the weekend classes for our upcoming September yoga teacher training (and trust me, you don't want to miss out on this!)
Why you don't want to miss out
Apart from the fact that this is the most structured & thorough yoga training available in this area ;) you don't want to miss out on your one on one time with Arundhati. Her speciality (or superpower) is creating new yoga teachers so you're in great hands. You'll not only be inspired but you'll have many tangible, Ah-ha moments during your session and you'll be left wanting more. After a decade of teaching and more, Aru never fails to ignite your passion for yoga, inspire you to a point where you can't sleep and get you to hit the ground running from day 1. Are you ready?
What to bring/do?
- Block your calendar. Give yourself a 30 mins cushion before & after class
- Make sure you sign up ahead of time
- You'll need your device, yoga mat, props if any, the workbooks we'll give you the night before, a book to make notes, a water bottle and a towel
- Find a quiet spot in your home where you will be undisturbed during this time
- Join the Facebook group created for aspiring yoga teachers just like you for insider tips and bonuses.
Drop us a note on our social media channels or email email@example.com