A therapeutic yoga class addressing overall pelvic health, chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome, urinary dysfunction, low back pain and other conditions involving the functions of pelvic organs.
- Understand the anatomy and function of the male pelvic floor
- How to strengthen the core’s inner unit including abdominal, back, hip muscles and their relationship to the diaphragms of the body
- Learn easy movements to relax the pelvis and relief pain
- Improve breathing that supports pelvic health
- Learn self-care approaches that help with incontinence, constipation and urinary dysfunction
- Get a better understanding about the energetic and emotional aspects related to male pelvic health
- Understand how to support your rehabilitation after prostate surgery
We will have a talk of a Pelvic Health Physio Therapist as part of one the sessions.