This gentle class explores slow gentle movements and stretches to mobilize the joints while inviting in a deeper breath practice and core connection. The gentle movements are intertwined with restorative postures to calm the nervous system and invite deep rest for the body and mind.
Location: Theatre Lane Studio through Dec and than moving to Monterey Studio Jan 2019
Drop In for $15/class.
10 class membership for $140
You can benefit from this class if you have concerns about pelvic girdle and low back pain (including SI Joint), pelvic floor dysfunction, prolapse or incontinence.
Expect a brief private advance intake to allow Regina to better meet your goals and needs. Please contact her at 250-857-0011 with any question or concerns.
Pre-registration is required; no drop ins. Class size is limited to 10 students.
**Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org more info or to apply for a sliding scale spot (subject to availability).
A therapeutic yoga class addressing overall pelvic health, chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome, urinary dysfunction, low back pain and other conditions involving the functions of pelvic organs.
- Understand the anatomy and function of the male pelvic floor
- How to strengthen the core’s inner unit including abdominal, back, hip muscles and their relationship to the diaphragms of the body
- Learn easy movements to relax the pelvis and relief pain
- Improve breathing that supports pelvic health
- Learn self-care approaches that help with incontinence, constipation and urinary dysfunction
- Get a better understanding about the energetic and emotional aspects related to male pelvic health
- Understand how to support your rehabilitation after prostate surgery
We will have a talk of a Pelvic Health Physio Therapist as part of one the sessions.