Low Pressure Fitness is a breathing & postural full-body form of exercise designed specifically to target the core without inflicting detrimental pressure to the abdominal wall or pelvic floor.
This technique is a safe and effective way to train those muscles that are needed to withstand any problematic pressure, resulting from our everyday living (ie. coughing/sneezing etc..) or exercise; allowing us to safely and confidently continue doing the activities we love.
Do you have a persistent cough? Allergies? Asthma? Clearing your throat often? These can contribute to a weak abdominal/pelvic cavity, leaving you vulnerable to SUI (stress urinary incontinence – yes, men too!). Low Pressure Fitness CAN help.
Hypopressive™ technique may also improve your sports performance as well as toning your midsection and improving your resting abdominal tone. (no more ‘sucking it in’!)
Proven Benefits of HYPOPRESSIVE™
• Reduces waist size and flattens the abdominal wall
• Increases abdominal and pelvic floor muscle tone
• Prevention and treatment of incontinence, prolapse and hernias
• Increases explosive strength and anaerobic capacity for sports performance ***!!!
• Raises metabolism
• Aids in improvement of sexual function(women AND men)
• Improves posture (especially posterior chain)
• Activates the sympathetic nervous system
* It can be especially effective for anyone experiencing:
Prolapse (Stage 1 & 2 ), Incontinence, Diastasis Recti, Post Natal, postural issues such as scoliosis
** NOT suitable for: PreNatal clientele