Cloisonné enameling is a fun and exciting approach to design with brilliant colors, incredible depth, and beautiful gradations.
This workshop introduces students to a simple and step-by-step approach to cloisonné enameling. More experienced students will be challenged to push past preconceived ideas of how their enamels should look.
- Students will learn and practice:
- Preparing the metal for enameling
- Wire Shaping and basics to wire working
- Design and composition-
- Layering transparent, opaque, and opalescent enamels
- Finishing and color tests