with Charlee Ulmer, 500ERYT
Join us for a three night, all inclusive stay in the heart of Duck, NC; with fully catered, as organic as possible, vegetarian cuisine. The focus on this weekend is to truly unwind and relax! Throughout the weekend, six gentle and restorative yoga classes will be offered, including Village Yoga's Hot Stone + Restorative Bliss class. All classes are optional, and guided meditations and pranayama will always be included in each class.
This retreat is appropriate for people of all ages and backgrounds. We intend to make sure each class is 100% accessible to all body types. In the past, people have not only enjoyed our retreats for the yoga classes and relaxing Outer Banks setting, but also for the connections built between retreat participants. Feel free to sign up with a friend, or come solo, and make a new group of friends!
We strive on each of our retreats to provide a welcoming and inclusive space where you’ll surely fall into relaxation!
WHAT THE RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 8 Vegetarian meals prepared by a professional chef
- 3 nights, 4 days accommodations in the heart of Duck
- Walking distance to Village Yoga and all of our favorite spots
- Daily Gentle Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama (breath work) classes
- Morning and evening classes offered, so that retreat participants can choose what works best for them
- Hot Stones + Restorative Yoga Bliss - Think spa retreat meets your yoga practice
- Free time to explore the OBX, or relax around the house!
**For more information visit the full retreat webpage HERE**
In the event of cancellation, the following policies apply:
40 days or more prior to the retreat: Your payment can be refunded for a $200 administration fee.
39-15 days prior to retreat: Payments are 50% refundable
14-2 days prior to retreat: Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Withdrawals from active events or workshops will result in the loss of all fees paid. Active withdrawal applies to any cancellation made within 48 hours of the event/workshop start time.