This course is for beginners wanting to try out Krav Maga for the first time or for newer students who want some extra details and training time. The Introduction Course has been a staple of FDKM for the last 13 years & it only improves with age!
The objective of this course is to introduce the participants to the theories, techniques and tactics of the Krav Maga system. We'll cover a variety of topics including:
- Fundamental striking and strike defenses
- Releases from common grabs & holds such as chokes and bearhugs
- How to fall safely and defend from the ground
- Basic boundary setting and stress management
- Principles of protecting others
- Using the environment to your advantage