In this Sacred Breath workshop led by Tina Knight McPherson, you will embark upon your own journey using the power of your breath. You will be gently guided through this experience while the group engages a deep, full-bodied breathing technique designed to release emotional blocks, limiting thoughts/beliefs, and anything else that is ready to be dissolved, unlocking inspiration and joy. The Breathwork Journey will be set to music to help intensify or deepend your experience.
Sound bowls will permeate the space, creating an atmosphere that allows for depth of experience, healing into the cellular level, and unblock stuck energy. When we breathe deeply, we remember the sacred essence of life. To breathe is to be alive. To breath fully is to be fully alive.
- Pregnancy (at any stage)
- Severe PTSD or trauma
- Actively using recreational drugs
- Taking any medication that alters brain chemistry like anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, ADD, OCD medications, etc.
- Detached Retina
- Kidney disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular disease, including angina, previous heart attack or stroke
- Diagnosis of aneurysm of any kind
- All thyroid conditions
- Diabetes (any type)
- Severe Asthma— for mild to moderate asthma, we can discuss but you must bring your inhaler to the session
- History of Seizures
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition
- Severe psychosomatic disorders
- Recent surgery, stitches or injury
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve deep physical and/or emotional release