Heart & Soul Sisterhood Meeting
Once each month, Heartwood invites women ages 50 and up to gather to celebrate the winding, unpredictable, insightful experiences women often encounter on their life journey. We gather to hold space for each other in ceremony and friendship, with sessions designed to learn, share, support and expand our spiritual awareness. Each meeting will introduce a different spiritual practice or activity designed to invoke new insights and offer practices we can incorporate into our own lives to connect deeper to self, service, and those things that bring profound meaning and understanding to our existence.
Each session is led by a 50 plus teacher or guest speaker with insight and experience to share.
- We begin with an ceremony to honor the circle of women.
- A spiritual practice will be shared and practiced - sometimes involving yoga practices, but also celebrating art, creativity, energetic healing, and more.
- A conversation will be introduced so the group can share wisdom, life stories, and connect on common interests and concerns that are prevalent to many in the mature stages of life.
- Everyone will leave with a spiritual gift that pertains to the session - something special to mark the occasion and serve as a totem or practical tool for continuing their spiritual empowerment all month long (or longer.)
Dues are applied to art materials, a take home gift and snacks for the group.
- Dues are applied to pay for the space and supply the group with art materials, a take home gift and snacks.