Join us for a Walk for World Peace! Kadampa Meditation Center in Hollywood is hosting a fundraiser walk and we would love for you to be a part of it. Kadampa Mediation Center Hollywood is a non profit organization dedicated to helping people find happiness and meaning in their lives by applying the methods of Buddha’s teachings. We rely on the generous contributions of individuals to support our efforts at KMC-Hollywood and to help fund the International Temples Project (ITP).
The ITP was founded by Venerable Geshe Kelasang Gyatso with the aim of creating meditation centers worldwide, thereby helping individuals develop inner peace through the practice of meditation. In this way, the ITP serves the people of Los Angeles and we in turn are part of a global community dedicate to creating world peace.
- We will meet at KMC Hollywood at 10 am
- There will be a guided meditation with the Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Rigpa
- Leave by 11am to walk to Griffith Park (approx 1.2 miles).
- At the end of the walk there will be a picnic lunch**
**Please RSVP by May 8th to receive your catered lunch!
HOW TO DONATE:
- Write a check to “Kadampa Meditation Center Hollywood” with a memo “Walk for World Peace” and mail to 4953 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Make a donation in person at the temple
- visit: meditateinhollywood.org/walkforworldpeace to make a donation online