Join Aaron on a journey into the inner world of Yin, a slow paced yoga practice with a series of long holds in floor-based poses. These beautifully restful Yin postures work deeply into the lower body areas that are especially rich in connective tissues.
Part One: Explore the passive practice of Yin which includes poses being held for 3-5 minutes with the aim of improving mobility. Keeping your connective tissue pliable and hydrated helps to restore youthfulness to your body and mind.
Part Two: Understand more about the 8 Limbs of Yoga and the philosophy behind Yin. Learn from the ancient wisdom of the practice and deepen your knowledge.
Part Three: Enjoy being guided through a mantra meditation to bring your awareness to sound. As you gently absorb your practice and encourage the subtle body to completely surrender and relax.
Part Two: Become aware and settle the fluctuations occuring in the mind through a set of restorative asanas.
Slow down, tune in and nourish mind and body in this 3 hour winter wind down yoga workshop.
Part 1: Gently awaken those often overlooked parts of the body and move in to all the nooks and crannies where tension may be held.
Part 2: Mindfully flow to mobilise the entire body, connect with the breath and explore intuitive movements.
Part 3: Find stillness for reflection and meditation. Focus on connecting to your intuition to support self care through the winter months.
Join Roxy for a three hour workshop that focuses on the four vital elements: earth, air, fire and water.
Begin with an introduction to QI energy in chi gong yoga, as you are guided through a series of slow movements linked to your breath.
Enjoy connecting with each of the four elements through yoga:
- Earth: grounding postures associated with stability
- Air: meditation to create space and slow moving asanas to appreciate the space between each breath and movement
- Water: flowing poses to promote positivity and creativity
- Fire: warming, detoxifying twists to stimulate your digestive system, activate the solar plexus and ayurvedic style breathing.
Relax with a mist of aromatherapy oils in the air to aid relaxation as you enjoy a guided meditation to integrate the four elements within us and complete your practice.
Join Calli and Ashley to celebrate the end of the year on a wellbeing focused high. This two hour event will include:
- Mocktail on arrival
- A vibrant and empowering vinyasa flow sequence to raise positive energy with Ashley
- Reflection and journaling to seal the years experiences and find gratitude and freedom in our journey
- A restorative hatha yoga practice to let go of tension and promote freedom in the body and mind.
- A deeply relaxing guided meditation (yoga nidra).