New Moon W(om)en's Circle
There is something so powerful that occurs when women come together. Through authentic connection with one another, we are healed and nurtured; we feel heard, comforted and understood; we realize that we are not alone. When we share sacred space together, we magnify the power of our individual intentions and create an interconnected web of support as each move forward on the path ahead.
You are invited to a sacred gathering of women to celebrate and harness the power of the New Moon for healing, renewal and intention-setting in a safe and sacred space surrounded by a circle of spiritual sisterhood.
Our New Moon Women's Circle includes:
- Grounding & Centering Meditation
- Invocation & Candle Lighting
- Group Sharing & Discussion
- New Moon Astrological Overview
- Self-Reflection Meditation & Journalling
- Intention Bath Salt Infusing Ceremony
- Closing the Circle
This event occurs monthly on the New Moon.
We gather at Om Base, 125 Lamar Suite 105.