This training provides the tools and techniques that will enable yoga teachers to create and deliver Restorative Yoga poses to incorporate into any yoga class, as a stand-alone class, and/or private session. Restorative yoga is beneficial for every body as it provides deep relaxation for the body, reduction in stress levels, and provides a greater sense of overall wellbeing. You will learn:
- The concepts of Restorative Yoga
- The Restorative asanas in detail, including variations, benefits, and contraindications
- Learn how to use props effectively
- The latest science about the benefit of deep relaxation
- How to weave in meditation and pranayama
- Tips for teaching Restorative yoga in person or virtual
You'll walk away from this training being able to guide and create a Restorative class for a busy life.