This group is for those who are ready to take next steps in life. Whether that is business, family, a project, etc.
The challenge when making a change or setting an intention or goal is:
• You don't know what you don't know when discerning the right
path for you. You may have a plan but getting or keeping it going
can be a challenge.
• Because this is new territory it is easy to get confused by the opinions around you and lose your unique way in the world.
• Finding safe and supportive people around you to help you claim your vision and challenge your beliefs systems as you create something new.
With this exclusive group you will:
• Stretch your vision beyond what you can see now.
• Incorporate and test next steps based on your values and beliefs.
• Be supported by a group that is safe and honors your unique path
• Get information and tools to help you with your process.
• Create a life that works for you!
Here is what is included:
• Bi-weekly 1 hour group meetings.
• 3 one hour private Soul Centered Coaching with Amanda
• At home work to allow you to reach your next step. The time you invest will be up to you.
This begins March 27th. Dates are 3/27, 4/10, 4/24, 5/8, 5/22, 6/5, 6/19.
If you register by March 15 the cost will be $500, enter the code “nextstep” when checking out.
Amanda Petersen Bio:
Amanda's passion is to create the space where each person can hear God's wisdom within. As life continually unfolds, it is so important to have others to walk along side us. Founder of Pathways of Grace, Amanda has experience as a pastor, hospice chaplain, spiritual director, life coach and artist.