Our ability to focus, concentrate and remember has a lot to do with how much emotional stress we are experiencing. Emotional stress has a major impact on our immediate and long term cognitive functions, and underlies many of the mental health problems in society today. Cognitive decline, anxiety and depression are exacerbated by the stresses and strains of modern life. It’s well established by researchers that ongoing stress and worry about the future are major contributors to the decline of cognitive functions.
Join Katherine, Certified HeartMath Mentor, as she explains Resilience, the heart brain connection and why this is so important for you. She will also share with you two simple techniques to set you on the path of good health that you can do anywhere at anytime.
A variety pack play day - with something different every hour.
Your Fun Day Includes
* Conquer Stress: Start the day with
understanding the power of your heart.
* Bracelet: Make your own crystal bracelet, all items included.
* Yoga Class: An all level class, with a splash of funky.
* Lunch Break: Bring your own lunch and snacks or head over to a local restaurant.
* Chakra: Discover your energetic centres in your body and
* Dance: Line Dancing, a fun way to end the day. Beginner level