Our PREMIER Swim Smooth Day clinic returns to the Famous Millfield School, Somerset. Sunday 14th February 2021
Hosted by Jason Tait of South West
We are back at the famous Millfield School in February 2021 for our popular and world famous SwimSmooth Stroke Correction clinic. This clinic has a maximum capacity of just 10 swimmers this year, which we may increase to 14 dependant on the COVID restrictions at the time. This clinic is a full day event and its aim is to give you a boost to your swim training, ready for the race and event challenges of 2021.
This clinic aims to give swimmers (age 16+) a total overview of their front crawl stroke, and how swimming for THEM can become more efficient and constructive. We will film you over a few lengths of the 50m Olympic Pool and analyse and discuss this back in the learning area with the group.
The cost of our swim clinic’s are £180 and we have a split payment option available to break the cost into 2 x £90 payments. If you want to get started before the clinic we also have a Video Analysis Option avaialble too, couple up the clininc with a video analysis in our endless pool (see information below).
Timings for each clinic are TBC but the day will usually starts around 8:30am (with arrival between 8:15am and 8:30am and will finish between 5-5:30pm
Our South West Swim Swim Smooth Clinics include (subject to COVID rules and adjustments):
- All classroom theory work (and materials where required)
- Swim Cap
- Clinic Video Analysis
- 2 x Group Coached Squad Sessions (Technique Focused)
- 1 Month Access to the Swim Smooth Guru
- Individual Development plan (via the Guru)
- An experience helping to develop your swim, as an Individual, both at the clinic and your future swims
- Tea & Coffee, biscuits and fruit.
- Discount of 5% of South West Swim Store products (Pre-order available)
- Smiles and fun
Book on to this fantastic experience today so you have your space saved and you can look forward to some fantastic world class Swim Smooth coaching.
Want to get started NOW? Why not team it up with an early video analysis so we can start your swim build now and then compare your development in the clinic session. Select the correct package option at checkout get your discounted video session at South West Swim Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire.
COVID RESTRICTIONS - IMPORTANT
We are obviously operating in some strange times and we really hope we can provide this clinic for you without issue. Sadly we do not know what is going to happen next week let alone in February so our plans must reflect this.
Therefore the following rules apply to all bookings for this clinic
1) In the event of Government restrictions (a national lock down or a local lock down around Millfield) meaning we are unable to utilise the pool then we will refund any monies paid in full.
2) In the event of government restrictions for your area meaning you are unable to leave your town (defined by the address used in your profile when booking the clinic) then you will be charged 40% of the clinic session fee (this does notinclude catching COVID or any self isolation from suspected contact, see point 3).
3) In any other circumstances a 14 day cancellation policy applies. You may cancel up to 14 days before the clinic start TIME at no charge and receive a refund in full. After this time has passed the session fee will be taken in full as if you attended the session. This cancellation policy includes becoming ill with any illness including COVID-19.
We have reworked our clinic cancellation policy for the current environment as we understand things are very changeable and we want to be as fair and upfront as possible to our swimmers. However in all circumstances South West Swim would still need to pay for venue hire etc.
By booking this session you agree to the above COVID cancellation terms.