On The Yoga Scene trips, you'll enjoy beautiful accommodations, great dining, cultural outings, and a curated yoga experience that you can enjoy according to your preference.
The Yoga Scene: New
October 3-6, 2019
Down payment deadline: September 1, 2019.
The heart of this trip experience is yoga in different studios. I've scouted the best studios in Manhattan for our practice time. There will be at least two class opportunities each day - you can go to both, stay for more or take less, whatever suits your mood.
Accommodations are always top-notch. We focus on boutique hotels, often within walking distance of yoga, restaurants, and sights.
One night we will catch a Broadway play or musical. In addition, we'll have opportunities to visit famous New York sights.
- Balcony room (including tax)
- Welcome reception Thursday evening with appetizers and drinks
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners including tips; excluding alcohol
- Theater tickets
- All yoga and necessary equipment rentals
- Flight to New York City (we recommend the 8:27am Delta flight that arrives in JFK at 3pm)
- Transfers, taxis, subway fare
- Alcohol (beyond welcome reception)