This one-weekend program is a subset of our 2019 Lehi Teacher Training program and is open to all - whether or not you are a teacher. Our hands-on program will take your personal practice, teaching, and assisting skills to the next level. Together you'll go deep into each pose, learn proper alignment, as well as the art of offering powerful, effective assists to students.
A thorough understanding of the principles and techniques of assisting, including:
- Learn at least one assist for each pose in the Tadasana.Yoga sequence
- Get the keys to effective assisting
- Learn the types of assists to use in any situation
- Gain the ability to see what's needed in a student body and offer a useful assist
- Practice assist in a full Tadasana.Yoga class
*Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
Day 1 | 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Day 2 | 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Day 3 | 9:00 am - 7:00 pm