It is our pleasure to announce that we will be hosting a MUAY
THAI SEMINAR instructed by...
Kru Yai Clifton Brown. More than just a local hero, Kru Yai Clifton is a 5 time Muay Thai Champion and one of the reasons that Muay Thai is alive and thriving in Ontario.
Eager to share his knowledge with the generations following the path behind him, he has done every aspect of the sport. He had trained, travelled to learn, fought internationally, coached internationally and most of all continues to serve as a mentor to others. Dont miss this chance to learn more or new skills in the art of Muay Thai by the honorable and respected Kru Yai Clifton Brown!
All abilities are welcome! We suggest that if you are currently training as a Nak Muay, that you also bring ALL of your sparring gear to absorb more from Kru Yai Clifton.
Date: Sunday January 27th 2019
Cost $40 in advance and $50 after January 23rd 2019
Venue: Training Ground Muay Thai 1203 Fewster Drive Unit C Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1A2
Time: 12pm to 4pm wih a break
Contact Kru Yai Brian Edwards for more details!
Some of Kru Yai Clifton's Accolades:
* 2009 | WMC | Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
* 2007 | WMC | Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
* 2004 | IKKC | World Cruiserweight Champion
* 2003 | WMC | Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
* 2003 | WMC | Intercontinental Super Light Heavyweight Champion
* 2001 | IMF | Super Middleweight World Champion
* 1999 | CMTA | North American Light Heavyweight Champion
* 1998 | CMTC | Canadian Amateur Champion
* 2016 | Best Overall Male Competitor | MTC Nationals
* 2017 | Canadian National Team | Head Coach
* 2018 | Best Overall Female Competitor | MTO Provincials