This 2 day workshop focuses on practicing to a precise rhythm of Ujjayi breathing, where your inhalations are equal to your exhalations. By maintaining this smooth and steady breath, and coordinating our movements to align with our breath, we strengthen not only our musculoskeletal system, but our respiratory and nervous systems as well. This is the practice of true Vinyasa, and we will study the science behind it, while learning and practicing a variety of mindful and powerful sequences.
With Alyson Foreacre ERYT 500
This weekend workshop by Beth is a sweeping overview of gentle yoga styles, accessible yoga, Senior Yoga and Chair Yoga. There are special sections for 200/300/500 yoga teachers, teaching methodology, A and P, and the business of Chair Yoga. Teachers in training and curious yoga students alike will enjoy this weekend.
A little bit about Beth:
- Effective Cueing for static Asanas, Transitions and Vinyasa (breath-linked movement)
- Multiple Themes and how to weave them throughout the practice
- Master Class Construction
- Workshop Development
- Music, Playlists, Sequences
- Off the mat considerations: building your following
- Finding your authentic teaching style